Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pretty Pretty Princess

As a woman, I love beauty products. I'll try anything once. So, I signed up for birchbox. I am pretty excited about this and can't wait to receive my first one. I think for only $10 a month to get products to try that are picked just for you is a GREAT deal! I've been using some new products lately that I am loving. I switch so frequently, but I love finding that product that is a staple.

Staple: I rant and rave about Bare Minerals every chance I get. I feel like I'm hardly wearing make-up. It gives a weightless feeling and doesn't look cakey. I also like that this is effortless. I don't think make-up application should be hard work at all!
I will admit, I have never been a fan of blush. I actually have never cared to wear it. So, for the first time in 22 years, I caved in to blush. I am SO glad that I did! I wanted a warm/coral/natural tone and this is exactly what it is. Along with that, I like a pretty lipgloss to polish off a look. The sample mascara I was given however, I really wasn't a fan of. It went on too wet and dries with lashes clumped. My all time favorite is actually made by L'oreal (Voluminous False Lashes).
MAC blush: Melba   MAC mascara: Zoom   MAC cremesheen glass: Just superb


I am southern so naturally I am a hairspray queen. I style my hair every day, so I need a hairspray that does a great job. I don't know how I went through life without Kenra 25.
Naked by Urban Decay must be one of the best eyeshadow palates on the planet. I use a lot of bronze and gold because I have green eyes and I think it gives a great affect without being too harsh. For only $50 there are a ton of colors that will last for quite a while. Definitely worth the investment.
Lastly, my hair is difficult to deal with. It's dry and needs a lot of nourishment. For a while, I was making my own hair mask out of food. Well, Lush saved me a lot of time by already doing this for me. The hair mask I bought is GREAT! Leave it on for 20 minutes and your hair is transformed into silk. 







Your turn! Share your favorites with me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Want.want.&want.