Saturday, June 23, 2012

I've Got Sunshine

Hello lovelies! I promised you I'd update when my fabulous necklace arrived and it has! I can't express how beautiful it is. A big gold and mint statement necklace goes great when wanting to play a casual outfit up a little or make your already pristine look look to die for. If you've never heard of Anna's Armoire you should check it out! She auctions off jewelry from her Facebook page every Sunday night at 9pm Eastern. I landed this beauty for $26 flat! It even came with matching earrings.
You might have already guessed that I am a bold color lover. Who says blondes can't wear yellow? Non-sense. I love lemon yellow, mustard yellow, pale yellow...in fact pale yellow is one of my wedding colors. Well, without further ado...here's what I promised you!
Until next time, heart-breakers

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm definitely going to have to check this out!!

Unknown said...

This is the cutest thing like ever! :)
Love Emma from,
http://thebrainsofbeauty.blogspot.com/

Miiabyt Fashion said...

Hey,
Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



Regards.
coord set