Monday, June 4, 2012

The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side

I have been on the fence about creating a blog for a while now, but today I decided to take the plunge. I like the idea of sharing my ideas, inspirations, fashion, music taste, home decor, etc with everyone. In turn, it will be a cool experience to see what others have to offer. There's only about 4 months left until I tie the knot, so I imagine I will have a ton to share with all the DIY projects I'm doing for this wedding. This weekend has been all about wedding planning, but I found a little space to squeeze some joy into. 
I am the biggest nail polish fiend on the planet probably. I like all colors and there is NO such thing as too many bottles of nail polish. I particularly fell in love with these green hues, something about green is soothing and relaxing. Since I was in need of this, I had to have these colors. I am a huge fan of Essie nail polish!

Items that might interest you in this picture: Watch: Michael Kors Colored bracelets: Urban Outfitters Mint green jeans: Fossil Nail polish: Sally Hansen "mint sprint" and Essie "absolutely shore"

I had to try both to be satisfied
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOH I love this!

Jenna said...

I'm also in love with Essie and nail polish in general. I'm a firm believer in the whole more is better when it comes to polish :)

Welcome to the blogging world! Newest follower :) Come check out my blog if you would like.

ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com